Enjoy refreshments and FREE demonstrations ALL DAY!
New Fabrics just in at Quilters Haven and Upcoming Events
Folded Star Hot Pad - Great Gift idea!
Class Date: December 14th 9am-noon
Fee: $30 (Includes Pattern)
There are endless ways to put together fabric for a hot pad.
For best results, use high contrast fabrics. Use tone-on-tone or solids in the bottom layers, small prints for middle layers, and medium prints for the top layer. Avoid prints with large open areas; look for an all-over pattern. Stripes are fun to use, and small plaids also provide a playful effect
*A Dozen NEW Quilts and Projects to inspire you and kits to go with them!
Thank you for supporting small business!
Store owner Stephanie meets her Quilts of Valor recipient.
Gift Ideas from Quilters Haven
- 0% interest on Handi Quilter Long Arm Machine Packages November 20th-30th, 2013. Call Stephanie or Cathy for details!
- Gift Certificates available at Quilters Haven
- Stop in and fill out a Wish List and leave it for your friends and family to pick up that special gift at Quilters Haven
No time to quilt your quilts?
Bring them in and we will quilt them.
Call or stop in and talk to Stephanie or Cathy
Buck A Block Started in January 2013 at Quilters Haven
See the photograph below...
Come in and sign up!
If you would like to join, please read the following:
- You are entitled to purchase one block kit each month for $1.00 when you visit our store.
- You must visit our store at least once every month (on any day you choose during normal business hours). If you are late the total fee for the late kit is $3.00. You must come in and pick up your own block and not another persons block. If you do pick up another persons block the fee is $3.00. No exceptions will be made.
- You may pick up additional kits for $3.00
Did you know... that when you shop locally owned, independent stores, for every $100 that is spent, $68.00 stays in the community. If $100 is spent at a national chain, $43 stays here. Spend $100 online and nothing comes home.
* THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESSES! We are proud to be independent. We depend on you and we truly thank you for your support.
*Information courtesy of The 3/50 Project
We are an Independent Handi Quilter Representative!
Email us for pricing and/or contact us for lessons.
Quilters Comforting Kids Volunteer Store
Copyright 2013 Quilters Haven